With numerous people getting inclined towards mutual fund investments, the field is becoming a hot of topic discussion. Very often discussions lead to the point where people start measuring the returns they derived on a stock, thereby leading to the opinion of which ones are worthy of earning the reputation of a better performing stock. Everyone has their own parameters of measuring the worthiness of a stock, depending on their personal goals that they are looking to achieve, and no one but a mutual fund distributor can truly judge the nature of the mutual fund. Here we provide you with a list of some of the best performers in the field of mutual fund investment.
- Axis Banking Debit Fund: This is an open ended growth mutual fund investment launched in the year 2012. It is benchmarked against CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index and has an asset size of Rs. 134.16 Crore. It has managed to accrue an annual growth rate of 8.6%.
- Birla Sun Life Top 100 Fund: This is another example of an open ended growth mutual fund investment. It was started by the Birla group in September of 2005. This fund has been benchmarked at the CNX NIFTY index and has an asset size of Rs.1,645.31 CR. The average growth one can find here will be of 8.26%.
- BNP Paribas Equity Fund: The investment objective of this open ended Scheme is to generate long-term capital growth from a diversified and actively managed portfolio of equity and equity related securities The Scheme will invest in a range of companies, with a bias towards large & medium market capitalization companies. The asset size is 1,088.95% and the benchmarking is done with respect to the NIFTY 50 index.
- IDFC Premier Equity Fund – Plan B (D): The Scheme shall seek to generate long-term capital growth from an actively managed portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related instruments. This open ended scheme benchmarked with S&P BSE 500 has an asset size of Rs. 23.56 CR.
- Kotak Select Focus Fund: The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio of equity and equity related securities, generally focused on a few selected sectors. This open ended dividend investment plan was launched in the year 2013. Its asset size is Rs. 573.73 CR. It is benchmarked against the NIFTY 50 index.