Withing the usual cacophony on world monetray and macro matters, it is changes like these which are expected to reshape the world economy. Canals played a major role in world trading and there has been huge politics around their construction. Panama Canal was also one such canal which overnight allowed ships to move from Atlantic […]
Month: May 2016
Board exams, especially the ones taken during Class 12, are known to be crucial decision makers in your career. And for those from the Science stream, there are several crucial subjects, which need ample amount of tutoring and self-study for clear understanding and better academic performance.
Physics is one of the most interesting, at the same time, one of the most feared subjects amongst students. This contradiction of opinion amongst students is mainly prevalent because of the fact that they are not able to understand basic concepts well enough. Physics, being a subject full of conceptual topics requires a thorough understanding of the underlying principles. A quick read through the theory may be sufficient in other subjects, but here it needs to be accurately applied into practical problems, which may be a challenge even for the most proficient of students.
However, once this is understood well and brought into practice, the concept not only becomes simple, but also gives you a new way to think better in any situation. The topics in class XII Physics primarily revolve around the concept of electricity and electric current. One needs to pay proper attention to the direction of the current travelling in a conductor, apply the right rules, and follow it up with substitution in the right formula. This entire process needs to be completed with 100% accuracy in order to come up with the correct result, in the proper convention.
The other important topic for Class XII Physics students revolves around light and optics. This primarily requires you to understand the various cases of reflection and refraction in using different types of mirrors. Students need to remember the result that would be produced when an object is placed at a particular distance from the mirror. Based on this, there are several problems of varying difficulty levels that could be framed by the board.
Though a good level of understanding of these topics could help you tackle any problem, but there are certain notorious questions while attempting which, it is likely that you may be stuck at one point or the other. In order to assist you while solving such difficult questions, Extramarks.com provides you with the complete Physics class 12 NCERT solutions. These are a great resource that can be referred to whenever there’s a doubt in solving a particular problem. As textbook problems are the most important in exam preparation, it is undoubtedly the first and foremost requirement while preparing for a physics exam.
With numerous people getting inclined towards mutual fund investments, the field is becoming a hot of topic discussion. Very often discussions lead to the point where people start measuring the returns they derived on a stock, thereby leading to the opinion of which ones are worthy of earning the reputation of a better performing stock. Everyone has their own parameters of measuring the worthiness of a stock, depending on their personal goals that they are looking to achieve, and no one but a mutual fund distributor can truly judge the nature of the mutual fund. Here we provide you with a list of some of the best performers in the field of mutual fund investment.
- Axis Banking Debit Fund: This is an open ended growth mutual fund investment launched in the year 2012. It is benchmarked against CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index and has an asset size of Rs. 134.16 Crore. It has managed to accrue an annual growth rate of 8.6%.
- Birla Sun Life Top 100 Fund: This is another example of an open ended growth mutual fund investment. It was started by the Birla group in September of 2005. This fund has been benchmarked at the CNX NIFTY index and has an asset size of Rs.1,645.31 CR. The average growth one can find here will be of 8.26%.
- BNP Paribas Equity Fund: The investment objective of this open ended Scheme is to generate long-term capital growth from a diversified and actively managed portfolio of equity and equity related securities The Scheme will invest in a range of companies, with a bias towards large & medium market capitalization companies. The asset size is 1,088.95% and the benchmarking is done with respect to the NIFTY 50 index.
- IDFC Premier Equity Fund – Plan B (D): The Scheme shall seek to generate long-term capital growth from an actively managed portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related instruments. This open ended scheme benchmarked with S&P BSE 500 has an asset size of Rs. 23.56 CR.
- Kotak Select Focus Fund: The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio of equity and equity related securities, generally focused on a few selected sectors. This open ended dividend investment plan was launched in the year 2013. Its asset size is Rs. 573.73 CR. It is benchmarked against the NIFTY 50 index.